Meet Jim Bires
Jim Bires is a loan officer and Branch Manager in the Burnsville branch of Bell Bank Mortgage, a division of Bell Bank. He has been in the mortgage business since 1985 and holds a degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. Through the years, Jim has helped thousands of homeowners acquire financing for their home and is proud that many have come back to him two and three times for their financing needs and have referred their family and friends to him as well.
Jim knows that finding the best loan program and the best interest rate is important to you. He will explain all of the options available to you and will recommend a loan program that meets your financial goals and objectives. Whether you are buying an existing home, building your dream home, purchasing a second home or investment property, or simply refinancing your existing mortgage, call Jim today to discuss your financing options. He would love the opportunity to meet with you and earn your business.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
A giant THANK YOU for Jim Bires. Your knowledge, creativity, enthusiasm and scrappy work ethic (a can-do attitude) were so appreciated. We're thrilled you "took us back." We're grateful, and we commend you. Great job!
E. & M. Wilson
Thanks, Jim, for all your help in the purchase of my first home. It was a pleasure working with you. Your courteous service is very much appreciated
It was extremely easy and was a very smooth process.
J. & G. Boots
They made our loan process so easy, quick and responded very quickly. Very happy.
R. & K. Karsseboom
Great service helped for a speedy close.
D. & N. Johnson